- Simpson Bishop 1818-?
- Elizabeth Taylor 1818-?
- Henry Bowers 1812-1847
- Ann Bailey 1811-1897
Kezia Ellis (née Bishop), 1957.
Kezia Bishop was the ninth of the eighteen children of James Simpson Bishop and his wife Ann Bowers of Wicken, although she was born in Burwell, Cambridgeshire, along with several of her siblings (her Grandmother was living in Burwell at the time, so this probably explains the connection).
When Kezia was twenty years old, her mother died, leaving the family of fifteen children (the youngest being no more than two years old) in the charge of her widower James, a labourer, and her childless sister Sarah and her husband George Farby.
Kezia married Howarth Ellis, a gentleman's hairdresser from Burwell and it was there that they brought up their family of nine children.
In 1891, she was working and living at The Marquis of Granby pub in Newmarket. She also worked as a midwife in Burwell for many years.
1869, Burwell, Cambridgeshire.
- Howarth Ellis (1868-1947) in 1893 at Burwell parish church, Cambridgeshire.
- Joseph Howarth Ellis (1894-1914)
- William Ellis (1895-1918)
- Isabella Mary Ellis (1898-1999)
- Albert W. Ellis (1900-1921)
- James Simpson Ellis (1902-1923)
- Winifred Louise Ellis (1904-1989) married Ernest Meacham (1902-1971)
- Constance Ellis (1907-2007)
- Thomas Frederick Ellis (1910-1999) married Ivy Johnson (1914-1990)
- Margaret Violet Ellis (1912-2001) married Robert Browning
- 1881: 9yrs, High Street, Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1891: 19yrs, Marquis of Granby public house, Granby Street, Newmarket, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1901: 29yrs, High Street, Burwell, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1911: 39yrs, High Street, Burwell, Cambridgeshire, England.
19th March 1965.
March 1965, with her husband Howarth in Burwell churchyard, Cambridgeshire.
Kezia's Great Grandson, Colin has his own website looking at the Ellis family.