Thomas Giddings married Rebecca Watson and the couple went on to have at least five known children.
The family lived in Fleet, Lincolnshire until moving between October 1791 and December 1793, to March, Cambridgeshire.
Circa 1767, presumably in Lincolnshire.
- Rebecca Watson (1762-?) on 5th March 1787 at Fleet, Lincolnshire.
- William Giddings (1789-1873)
- Thomas Giddings (1791-1856) married Ann Setchfield
- Mary Giddings (1793-?)
- James Giddings (1796-1840) married Mary Ann Franks (1800-1824) and later to Rebecca Porter
- Daniel Watson Giddings (1798-1878) married Sarah Jane Franks (1803-1892)