- Richard Harrison
Fanny Harrison was the fifth of the seven known children of Richard Harrison and his wife Esther of Little Downham, Cambridgeshire. Her name alternates between being Fanny and Frances throughout records but the baptism record for her, clearly states her name as Fanny.
She married Robert Tingey of Little Downham, Cambridgeshire and the couple went on to have twelve children.
In 1851 the family appears on the Census at Cannon Street, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire. Also living at the house was Robert's widowed Mother, Mary Tingey (nee Barber) and an eleven year old John Burgess, presumably a servant.
1802, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire.
19th December 1802, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire.
- Thomas Tingey (1798-1872) on 23rd December 1820 at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire.
- Mary Tingey (1821-1883) married John Crisp (1820-1840s), James Martin (1814-1868) and Matthew Watling (1814-1883)
- William Tingey (1823-?)
- James Tingey (1825-?) married Eliza Maltby
- Robert Tingey (1829-1847)
- Sarah Tingey (1832-?) married John Seddon
- Ellen Tingey (1834-?)
- Isaac Tingey (1836-?)
- Francis Tingey (1837-?)
- Jonah Tingey (1839-1844)
- Hannah Tingey (1841-1844)
- Hannah Tingey (1846-?)
- Eliza Ann Tingey (1848-?)
July 1881, Cambridgeshire, aged 77yrs.
26th July 1881 at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire.