- Westly Hawkins 17??-?
- Sarah unknown 17??-?
- William Dunham 1766-1844
- Alice Foreman 1769-1821
Sarah Hawkins was the second of the eight known children of John Hawkins and his wife Jane (née Dunham) of Witcham, Cambridgeshire.
Sarah married William Gothard, a labourer of Witcham and the couple went on to have at least nine children. In roughly 1867 the family moved from Witcham to Wilburton.
During the 1881 census (Sarah's last), she appears as living in Twenty Pence Road, Wilburton with her husband and youngest daughter. William appears to have died in about 1887.
1820, Witcham, Cambridgeshire.
- William Gothard (1816-c1887) on 26th September 1841 at Witcham parish church in Cambridgeshire.
- Hannah Gothard (1841-?)
- Richard Gothard (1843-1929) married Louisa Smith (1846-1885) and later to Mary Norman (1844-1933)
- Mary Gothard (1847-1931) married James Yarrow (1846-1930).
- Jane Elizabeth Gothard (1849-?) married John Crabb (1850-?)
- Elizabeth Gothard (1851-?)
- William Gothard (1852-1855)
- Sarah Ann Gothard (1856-?) married George Gifford (1858-?)
- Joseph Gothard (1858-?) married Phoebe Collins (1858-?)
- Annie Maria Gothard (1863-?)
- 1841: 20yrs, Silver Street, Witcham.
- 1851: 31yrs, Slade, Witcham.
- 1861: 41yrs, The Black Horse, Wilburton.
- 1871: 51yrs, The Black Horse, Wilburton.
- 1881: 61yrs, Twenty Pence Road Ferry, Wilburton.
January 1882, Wilburton, Cambridgeshire. Aged 62 years.
6th January 1882 in Wilburton cemetery, Cambridgeshire.