- Dean Jeffery 1783-1850
- Mary Beasley 1777-1815
- William Jeffery 1798-?
- Mary Suffolk 1757-?
- unknown Beasley line
Elizabeth Jeffery was the fourth of the seven known children of my Gt.x5 Grandparents, Dean Jeffery and Mary Beasley of Market Street, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
She married into the Yarrow family of Little Thetford, after my Gt.x4 Grandfather, John Yarrow was widowed. He already had two young children and with Elizabeth he had a further four more.
Elizabeth outlived John by almost 40 years, and she appears on numerous censuses as being a farmer and a shopkeeper and publican of "The Wheat Sheaf" in Little Thetford.
At the time of the 1881 census, she is recorded as living at Dainton House - the home of William R Coulbourn, a Late Merchant and Ship Owner, in Bromley, Kent. Elizabeth appears here living with her married daughter Maria and husband Albert Driver, who is living in the Coulbourn house as a coachman. Maria and Albert are shown with two sons.
Her husband was buried with his first wife, Ann Whiten, in Stretham churchyard in 1858.
Elizabeth left a will, which states the value of her estate as being £46 in 1896. Her son James acted as the executor.
1808, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
3rd May 1808, Holy Trinity, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- John Yarrow (1806-1858) on 9th October 1844 at Holy Trinity, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- James Yarrow (1846-1930) married Mary Gothard (1847-1931)
- William Yarrow (1849-1941) married Emma Sarah Dennis (1848-1938)
- Albert Yarrow (1851-1927) married Esther Jane Kennett (1854-1941)
- Maria Ann Yarrow (1853-19??) married Albert Driver (1849-19??)
- 1841: 30yrs, Market Street, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851: 43yrs, The Wheat Sheaf, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1861: 54yrs, Front Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 64yrs, General Shop, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1881: 72yrs, Dainton House, Bromley, Kent, England
- 1891: 82yrs, Front Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
4th April 1896, aged 88 years.
9th April 1896, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.