- Ann Tingey
- illegitimate line
Robert Tingey was one of at least two children of Thomas Tingey and his wife Mary Barber of Witcham, Cambridgeshire.
He married Frances 'Fanny' Harrison at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire and the couple went on to have twelve children.
In 1851 the family appears on the Census at Cannon Street, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire. Also living at the house was Robert's widowed Mother, Mary Tingey (nee Barber) and an eleven year old John Burgess, presumably a servant.
c.1798, Witcham, Cambridgeshire.
- Fanny Harrison (1802-1881) on 23rd December 1820 at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire.
- Mary Tingey (1821-1883) married John Crisp (1820-1840s), James Martin (1814-1868) and Matthew Watling (1814-1883)
- William Tingey (1823-?)
- James Tingey (1825-?) married Eliza Maltby
- Robert Tingey (1829-1847)
- Sarah Tingey (1832-?) married John Seddon
- Ellen Tingey (1834-?)
- Isaac Tingey (1836-?)
- Francis Tingey (1837-?)
- Jonah Tingey (1839-1844)
- Hannah Tingey (1841-1844)
- Hannah Tingey (1846-?)
- Eliza Ann Tingey (1848-?)
- 1841: 43yrs, Oxlode, Cambridgeshire.
- 1851: 50yrs, Cannon Street, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire.
- 1861: unknown
- 1871: 73yrs, Lawn Lane, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire.
Jan/Feb 1872, Cambridgeshire, aged 74yrs.
3rd February 1872 at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire.