- William Yarrow 1778-1848
- Elizabeth Wright 17??-?
- Dean Jeffery 1783-1850
- Mary Beasley 1777-1815
James Yarrow and he was the third child of publican and farmer, John Yarrow and the first child with his second wife Elizabeth (née Jeffery).
During the early 1850's, his mother was the publican of "The Wheat Sheaf" in Little Thetford and his half-brother, Owen Yarrow, was the publican of "The Three Horseshoes", also in Little Thetford. Owen Yarrow is noted on the 1861 Census with his family and also their House Servant, a Miss. Mary Gothard of Witcham, Cambridgeshire. Seven years later, James married Mary and they lived opposite The Three Horseshoes pub.
James Yarrow died in late October 1930 but just a few days later the cottage in which his widow Mary remained, caught fire on 5th November 1930 (Guy Fawke's Night). The Ely Fire Brigade attended the fire and villagers help rescue the furniture but the house was burnt to the ground. Fortunately Mary was away at the time of the fire.
Mary died about three months later, which together with the death of her husband was claimed by The Cambridgeshire Times to have "hastened her end".
1846 at Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- Mary Gothard (1847-1931) on 10th November 1868 at Little Thetford parish church in Cambridgeshire.
- John William Yarrow (1869-1955) married Amy Ann Howard (1872-1946).
- James Yarrow (1875-1946) married Adelaide Bishop (1877-1965)
- Owen Yarrow (1882-1917) married Laura Dewsbury (1885-1972)
- 1851: 4yrs, The Wheat Sheaf, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1861: 14yrs, Front Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1871: 24yrs, Principal Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1881: 34yrs, 19 High Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1891: 44yrs, Front Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1901: 54yrs, Front Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1911: 64yrs, The Round House, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
October 1930, Little Thetford.
30th October 1930, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.