- John Yarrow 1806-1858
- Elizabeth Jeffery 1808-1895
- William Gothard 1816-?
- Sarah Hawkins 1820-1882
James Yarrow was the second of three sons of James Yarrow and his wife Mary (née Gothard).
James Yarrow (the younger) married Adelaide Bishop, a schoolteacher from Wicken, Cambridgeshire in 1896 at Little Thetford. The couple went on to have 15 documented children (although my Gt. Grandmother stated that there were another 6 who died young).
The family moved in 1899 to Wilburton and lived in the Station Cottages where James became Station Master. In the later wartime years, the family moved to Wilburton old Vicarage which still exists today with its stunning views across the fenland.
5th May 1875, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- Adelaide Bishop (1877-1965) on 20th October 1896 at Little Thetford church in Cambridgeshire.
- Adelaide Mary Yarrow (1897-1984) married Leonard Frederick Plumb (1895-1953) and Samuel Spencer Ambrose (1894-1961)
- Ada Yarrow (1898-1977) married John Lavender Haylock (1900-?)
- Maude Yarrow (1899-2004) married Ernest Herbert Barber (1902-1983)
- Jessie Yarrow (1900-1997) married Leslie Ling (1906-1995)
- George James Yarrow (1901)
- George Owen Yarrow (1903-1996) married Olive Maud Palmer (1900-1977)
- Albert James Yarrow (1905-1983)
- Sidney Yarrow (1906-1909)
- John Yarrow (1908-1988) married Dorothy Amelia Butcher (1914-?)
- Frank Yarrow (1909-2010) married Gladys Lythell (1913-1992)
- Agnes Yarrow (1911-) married Jack Langley (1913-1988)
- William Maurice Yarrow (1913-2001) married Ethel Stott
- Catherine Yarrow (1914-) married Jesse Langley (1916-1991)
- Lois Margaret Yarrow (1917-2003)
- Winifred Joan Yarrow (1919-2006)
5th May 1946 - his 71st birthday, Wilburton in Cambridgeshire.
May 1946 - with his wife Adelaide, in Wilburton cemetery, Cambridgeshire.