- John Yarrow 1806-1858
- Elizabeth Jeffery 1808-1895
- William Gothard 1816-1887
- Sarah Hawkins 1820-1882
John William Yarrow ('Uncle Jack').
John William Yarrow
John William Yarrow was the oldest of the three children of James Yarrow and his wife Mary Gothard of Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire. He was known by his nieces and nephews as "Uncle Jack".
John trained and worked as a grocer in St. Mary's, Dover, when he married Amy Ann Howard of Ely, Cambridgeshire. The couple went on to have at least nine children - all of which lived in Dover.
John was also a member of the St. Mary The Virgin Church choir in Dover, where parts of his family continue to this tradition today.
3rd May 1869, Cambridgeshire.
30th May 1869 at St. Peter's Church, Wilburton, Cambridgeshire.
- Amy Ann Howard (1872-1946) on 26th October 1897 at Little Thetford parish church in Cambridgeshire.
- Amy Ann Yarrow (1898-?)
- Lois Mary Yarrow (1900-1993) married Harry Catt (?-1965)
- Corrie Yarrow (1902-1990)
- Albert John Yarrow (1904-1981) married Rose Joyner (1904-1993)
- Frederick William Yarrow (1906-1978) married Gladys Mabel Askew (1906-1975)
- Thomas Howard Yarrow (1909-1986) married unknown and Grace
- George Francis Yarrow (1911-1996) married Gladys Mary Skinner
- James Yarrow (1914-1983) married Audrey Catt
- Esther Yarrow (1916-1979) married Frederick James Thomas
- 1871: 1yr, Principal Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1881: 11yrs, 19 High Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1891: 21yrs, Front Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1901: 31yrs, 16 Windermere Terrace, Buckland St Andrew, Dover, Kent.
- 1911: 41yrs, 9 Buckland Avenue, Dover, Kent.
2nd January 1955 in Dover, Kent.
presumably at St. Mary's church in Dover, Kent.