- John Yarrow 1744-1812
- Mary Rayner 17??-?
- unknown Wright
William Yarrow was the sixth of the eleven known children of William Yarrow and his wife Elizabeth (née Wright) of Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
He married Sarah Morden and the couple had four children in Little Thetford before settling in nearby Stretham where they had a further six children.
William is noted as being a farmer of 20 acres in 1851. In 1861, this was reduced to 15 acres. By 1871, the land had reduced again to 11 acres. However, by the time of the 1881 census, he had 24 acres and employed 1 man. He was also as a publican of the Quarterway House on Ely Road, Stretham.
1812, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
26th April 1812, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- Sarah Morden (1816-1865) on 15th December 1835 at Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- Flower Yarrow (1836-184?)
- Charles Yarrow (1838-?)
- William Yarrow (1838-?)
- Maria Yarrow (1842-?)
- Alfred Yarrow (1844-?)
- Daniel Yarrow (1846-?) married Elizabeth Poole (1852-?)
- Eliza Yarrow (1848-?) married William Wheeler (1847-?)
- Flower Yarrow (1851-?) married Susan (1854-?)
- Sarah Ann Yarrow (1853-?)
- Elizabeth Yarrow (1854-?)
- 1841: 25yrs, Quarterway House, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- 1851: 37yrs, Quarterway House, Stretham, Cambridgeshire.
- 1861: 47yrs, Road Side, Stretham, Cambridgeshire.
- 1871: 57yrs, Quarter House, Stretham, Cambridgeshire.
- 1881: 67yrs, Stretham, Cambridgeshire.
1884, aged 72 years.
5th December 1884, Stretham, Cambridgeshire.