- Ishmael Poll 1772-1847
- Mary Fiddament 1773-1859
- James Poll 1741-?
- Mary Syers 1744-?
Elizabeth Poll was the oldest child of Ishmael and Mary Poll (née Fiddement) of Wymondham, Norfolk.
Elizabeth married Michael Goodings, a weaver of Wymondham in 1820 and soon afterwards gave birth to a daughter named Elizabeth. Unfortunately, Michael died in August 1821 whilst Elizabeth was pregnant with their second child. The child turned out to be a boy, which she named Michael.
In 1824, Elizabeth remarried to John Howlett, a weaver and she gave birth to a son just three months later. The couple went on to have six more children.
In 1841 and 1851, the couple are living in Burnt Fen, Lakenheath - very close to Mildenhall and the Cambridgeshire border. In 1861, Elizabeth appears as a Pauper widow living in the village Hilgay on the Cambridgeshire/Norfolk border. She is living with two borders - Robert Murfitt (a 17yr old Groom) and Thomas Johnson (a 21yr old Agricultural Labourer).
Elizabeth was pre-deceased by her husband by ten years.
12th April 1796, Wymondham, Norfolk.
22nd April 1796 at Wymondham, Norfolk.
- Michael Goodings (1796-1821) in 1820 at Wymondham, Norfolk.
- John Howlett (1785-1861) in 1824 at Wymondham, Norfolk.
- Elizabeth Goodings (1820-?)
- Michael Goodings (1822-?)
- James Howlett (1824-?) married Emma Clark (1825-?) and Elizabeth Bonnet (1833-?)
- Hannah Howlett (1827-?) married James Woods (1821-?)
- Robert Howlett (1828-?) married Louisa Bonnett (1829-?)
- Ellen Howlett (1830-?) married John Stimson (1821-?)
- Honour Howlett (1832-?) married Dennis Ashman (1828-?)
- Thomas Howlett (1835-1858) married Caroline Clark (1834-1917)
- Elizabeth Howlett (1838-1918) married George Gipp (1833-1887)
- 1841: 40yrs, Burnt Fen, Lakenheath, Suffolk, England.
- 1851: 56yrs, Burnt Fen, Mildenhall, Suffolk, England.
- 1861: 64yrs, Brand Bank, Hilgay, Norfolk, England.
January 1871, Poplar Farm, Littleport Road, Mildenhall in Suffolk, aged 76 years.
28th January 1871, Mildenhall, Suffolk.